LDD Wishlist import doesn't seem to be working

I'm trying to upload a fairly small LDD file to populate a wishlist.  After I select the wishlist, browse for the file, and click Submit, I get an error message of "No match found for".

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

Could you e-mail the file to brickowl.com and we will take a look at what's happening. There are several different file formats for LDD so you may have one we haven't seen yet.

Thank you
  • I have the save problem with bsx format file here is a sample of what I try to import:

P39418X2
    P394117X27 a 9
    P78c155X1
    P45195X28
    P37375X2
    P404902X2Y
    P610731X1
    P6468334X1
    P6439134X1
    P647823X6
    P1115X2
    P320543X19
    P320203X6
  • The format of the bsx file is corrupted by the forum engine. How can I send you an attachment?
  • It looks like the issue with the LDD files is due to them being made in the extended mode which has different ID numbers to the normal mode. We will add this onto the development list.

@clacombe you can e-mail it to brickowl.com
  • I get an error message of "No match found for"
    Me too
  • edited August 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I believe this issue is now sorted. This is one of the first posts on the forum, I'm glad it's hopefully finally resolved.
  • Yes, it looks like it's working. It also looks like it doesn't do any checking for non-existing part/color combinations, which means it should be a pretty easy way to upload lists of new parts in not-yet-released colors.
  • Just to clarify, is there an issue with that? It checks if the color already exists in the catalog and if it does not it creates it.
  • I think you'd want to be very careful of adding things to the catalog. I can add any part in any color to my wishlist, but I'm not sure you'd want to confuse members of the general public with catalog entries that may never exist in real life. I just want to be able to add them to a wanted list, so that I can be notified if a desired combination ends up being manufactured for a set somewhere down the line.
    Does that make sense?