Please show changes in quote request.

I would find it very helpful when a buyer resubmits for a second (third, fourth, ...tenth) quote on a cart, to see:
What the weight of the cart was last time I sent the quote, and what the $ amount was that I quoted them.
Also would be VERY helpful would be to see what items in the order have changed.
"Buyer has removed x items and added x items." (from current quote request to last time quoted)
Many of my quotes hover between fitting in a flat rate envelope and shipping priority in a box. There is a $3 difference in shipping price between the two. I don't want to have to go through a large lot order again and again, and try and determine which would be best.
Also, the last thing I want to do is quote a buyer at the higher cost when I previously quoted at the lower cost, and they have removed items instead of added to the order. My estimations aren't always going to be the same, and it is the fear of doing this that is going to make me lean toward the cheaper shipping if I think it is possible on later quotes.

If nothing else, not to have the older quotes leave the system, but to have them stay and be viewable. After they are quoted, to show how much they were quoted at.

Thank you for considering this,
Katie
This discussion has been closed.