Please show payment method on Orders page

When getting ready to ship, it is nice to see how the order was paid.... paypal, stripe etc.
I can print labels straight from paypal for paypal payments, the rest I need to create labels and copy and paste info. It's nice to be able to see which is which at a glance.
Thank you,
Katie

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It does by me, left upper corner of the order (with a layout I can't copy past):

Order Details
    Order Date
    14 May 2014 17:33
    Order Status
    Payment Received
    Customer
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Shipping Method Edit
    Request a Quote
    Payment Method
    PayPal (For Personal Accounts)
    Payment Currency
    USD
    Items
    8 (8)
    Weight
    164.54g
    Tracking ID Add
    None
  • Order by order yes. But I would like to see it when looking at the list of all outstanding orders. That way I don't have to open each order to see how it was paid.
  • I have to open each order with a refund/credit to see which ones I have to do separately in Stripe. A simple P or S would suffice as a designation for the payment type.
    Melissa
  • Was going to suggest something like this last week and then thought it was only for my benefit.
    I was thinking on the 'All Orders' page by the speech marks (feedback) as Johnsma2000 suggests P for Paypal and S for Stripe.

My reason was to see how much money had gone into my Bank Account and if I needed to transfer from Paypal or my work Bank Account.

This discussion has been closed.