New store question.

I ultimately had to cancel a sale with a customer. The order is still showing as outstanding which I understand will go away if I mark it as shipped. However the sale is still showing in my sales totals. To keep accurate records I would like to remove that purchase from the sales totals. Additionally, is there is a way to add the items back into my inventory without having to go to each item manually and adjusting the qty.

Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Additionally, is there is a way to add the items back into my inventory without having to go to each item manually and adjusting the qty.
    There is a box to check on the refund page to return the items to inventory.

One of those things where sometimes people forget, this message brought to mind an order I missed checking that box and need to do manually, it would be nice if there was a function to put the items back into stock even if you missed the first time.

• Have you cancelled the order in the system? To cancel an order, you need to click on other actions, and then cancel the order. On that page, you can return items to stock.