Items Not Yet In Catalog

I just parted out 10237 on BL (manually because the inventory isn't approved yet), and promptly ran a sync to propagate the new items to BO. However, they are not all here. I searched my store for "Saruman - Long Robes" (as well as just "Saruman") and go no results. I checked the BO inventory for that set and it says zero minifigures. I'm sure the BO inventory will get updated, but my question is about the inventory sync.

Is there a way for me to see more information about what did not come across in the sync? I see lot numbers in the error messages, but that screen is only displayed once. It would be nice if I could go back to it to research my errors without re-uploading the file.

And is it correct to say that when the BO inventory is updated, that the next inventory sync will just add those missing lots that it could not previously add? In other words, no action required on my part to fix something?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can't see more info at the moment, the idea is for us to add new items based on the errors you get. Items created on BO can have BL ids added to link them up. No action is required on your part, unless you want to create the new items yourself.
  • OK, thanks. I submitted the figure, but I don't have a picture for it. As I was poking around, I was looking at the catalog page for a minifigure and thought it would be good to display the inventory for that figure, or a link to it on that page. I think you have this behind the scenes because of your stacked figure parts psuedo-pictures.
  • Agreed, I've been working on the inventorying feature today. We don't have actual inventories for figures, the pictures are built based on guesses from the name, Lego inventories and some manual work.