A few words of praise

I hoped into BrickOwl late, just a month ago really, but I still would like to offer a few sincere words of praise.

The more I use BrickOwl, the more I am pleased with every new part as I discover them. The automated shipping is just great. The Open Database license is commendable. The API is clean and efficient. The interface is simple yet quite functional (it may involve more clicking than I personally would like, but I'm a Linux command-line zealot so my opinion on the topic is irrelevant :p ).

Although I don't do web stuff, I can recognize the dedication, wide skill set and experience of Lawrence throughout BrickOwl. The intent to have every feature "Done Right" is tangible. He's what we call a real programmer, good job!

Thanks Lawrence! BrickOwl is fantastic. :)

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's nice, thank you.

• The more I use BrickOwl, the more I am pleased with every new part as I discover them.
    Thanks Lawrence! BrickOwl is fantastic. :)

Yes, it is. Thank you Lawrence :)
    Isabel

• Agreed on all points - it has turned a chore into a pleasure - and freed up a lot of time I used to have to devote to pointless tasks!

I am still amazed at how 1 or 2? Of you can do all this!

Cheers Graham
  • edited May 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down

I am still amazed at how 1 or 2? Of you can do all this!
    I can't say I'm surprised because I know how efficient real programmers can be, far more productive working alone than a whole team (communication is slow and very tedious).

But real programmers are rare and precious, and we have one right here as admin :).