I've sent a shipping quote request - What now?

I was interested in a certain Brick Owl product. However, I noticed there was no indication of the fee required for shipping and postage. I put the item in my basket and proceeded to the "My Cart" page. There I selected "Request a quote". This did not add any extra amount to my "total". I clicked on the proceed to cheakout button and began filling in my information. I had then clarified that I was willing to purchase this product. I got to a section which was named shipping information, I think. I was then asked to contact the seller in order to obtain a shipping quote. I politely asked the seller for a quote, then I clicked "send" and carried on to the next page. I was told to wait for the process to complete. I then considered exiting the site as I was convinced this was it for the day.

I have been waiting two days now and have still not received a Brick Owl message or an email from the seller. Am I correct to expect a reply?

I am eager to complete the order as I fear that someone else may purchase the product I desire. Do I have to wait for a reply, or is there another way to complete this order?

Any advice or help in relation to this topic is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • BrickOwl is a community of hundreds of sellers. Some sellers are only here as part of their hobby and may have day jobs or other obligations that prevent them from responding right away. If you are in a hurry, you may want to search other stores that offer immediate checkout for the same parts. You are not obligated to wait for the seller you requested the quote from.