"Comes in" sorting needed

I am trying to see what sets parts # 32348 comes in for yellow.
If I click the tab "comes in" the results are limited to 100 which does not even get to the color Yellow.
If I click the blue "comes in" button, I have to scroll down to the bottom to find it.

Would it be possible if a color is selected for a part, then you click on "comes in" and it shows the sets for that color.
OR
If you click on "comes in" there are sorting filters. Such as color and release date.

Thank you,
Chris

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • By going through the page for a single color, the "Comes in" link does show only the list for that color.

Though I would love a filter by release date, starting from the most recent.
  • I do not view the catalog often, thanks for showing me the "colors" tab.
    I was first referring to when under the "buy" tab and you click on a specific color to have it only show that color in the list. I see how to narrow the list now, thank you for explaining it.

As you also stated, it still would be nice to have a filter to organize by year. Lets say I am missing a piece, it would be beneficial for me if I could see if the missing part was in any recent set I could purchase to get the missing part from. Instead of diving through 50+ sets while taking note of all the years. (Example: 2x4 black brick 3001, comes in 475 sets. Good luck finding the recent ones in this list!)

Chris
  • Along with the release date, theme and quantity would be filters I would use if they were made available.
  • Filter by release date would be a huge help at times.
This discussion has been closed.