Stripe account

edited April 2014 in General Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi,
I was wondering if somebody here has a Stripe Account and is transferring funds manually?

I was thinking about just collecting funds for a month or so and just do one lump sum or just a part of the total volume and do a manual transfer. but I would like to know which way you think is better.

hope you can give me some advise on this.

-rebecca

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I looked in my setting and can't see where you would set up a manual transfer at your own choice.

Are you speaking of transferring to your personal bank account? That is what I am interpreting.

• yes, I mean to my personal bank account. you can choose between the settings when you go to you click on that little arrow next to your name and then to Account Settings..
    on the top row there is a pic of to arrows saying Transfers and there you can choose which method you want to use..
  • +1 I didn't know bulk transfers were possible. I just get automatic transfers and I love it. I never even have to log into my account unless I need to see about upcoming transfers or handle an issue.
  • edited April 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I made it to that location and do not see a way of changing from the "Daily; 7-day rolling basis".

Could be the Canadian interface or I am still missing something.

If I can set it I would leave it as is. The faster I have my money the quicker I can make it work for me instead of "them". From your two choices I would do one lump sum at an interval that meets your needs.