Promotion of Sets..

I am suggesting that on the home page you have not only the best selling parts but also a best selling sets listing.. I would like to sell some sets but have found that BrickOwl's interface does not lend itself right now to promoting the sale of sets, mainly Parts. Which I do as well. Out of all my orders I probably sell 1 small set for 10-12 orders of parts. Where on the other site (which I have open as well) I sell many a 50/50 ratio which I like better.

Please think about the manner in which sets can be elevated to let people know that not only parts are sold on this site.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes, I think the pieces on the Bestselling spot are already self promoting. You buy them because you need them, not because you saw them being promoted. On the other hand, you see a set you hadn't thought about buying, it might lead you on a trip to someone's store to check it out and whatever else they have.

Gets a vote from me. But Admin has stated before that the home page is far from its finished state.

Katie
  • "Best selling" is irrelevant - its always technic pins and (usually) 1x2 plates it would be nice if it was something other than # of parts sold +1 from me
  • edited April 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    In complete agreement with Graham there, current lists of "Best selling" appear rather pointless.

Minimally, it could be a little more interesting if parts were ordered by value rather than quantities...
This discussion has been closed.