Order Not Recieved Reports, what should I do?

I received a quote from a buyer. A 40€ order formed of mostly sand greens 4216's and some other parts. I just realized after quoting it for the cheapest postage and him placing the order, that he has, out of 2 feedbacks, 1 ONR report.

My gut is telling me to refund and move on, but I don't know what to really do, since this is a first.

Anyone?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Refunding the order wouldn't be the correct action in this case, as that would peanlize customers who have lost an order. There is a little tooltip message, if you feel uncomfortable, you can insure the order. The only real figure that should be concerning in that section is the disputed chargebacks figure.
  • Well, if a customer said that he didn't receive my order, normally I would refund without having him to start a dispute, etc, and file the ONR report thing. So it is possible that the previous seller did so. I guess I'll send them a message and see the details of the transaction.

I don't think that it would penalize customers that didn't recieve a couple orders, because they would normally have more feedback, but this is 1 out of 2 feedbacks.
  • ref the order not received , the order shipped from my store, £67 in january , the buyer mailed me today , that they had been out of the country and had only returned , they had received the order but there are a few pieces missing , obviously i will have to forward the missing parts , my question is where on brick owl can you file an order not recieved report ?
  • I believe you message Admin and he takes care of it?
  • In the order placed there is a button 'other actions' (like sellers have in their orders, for printing a picklist, a refund, etc), the only option for a buyer is 'report an issue', by using it, one can start an ONR. So there is no manual intervention needed from Admin.