Help with wish list (again)!!

I am parting in a set - so first thing is "buy" from my stock :- order placed got 70% of parts

Now

How do I subtract that from my wishlist to leave the balance of what I need?

Do I refresh the page or what??

Thanks, Graham

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • On the checkout complete page there should be a section at the bottom to modify your Wishlists.
  • Thanks OK found it - could it be a bigger and more obvious button?
  • Is that button available from anywhere else? I placed an order in my own store and I missed this on the checkout complete. How can I go back and do it now?
  • I like the option to be more visible too. Perhaps change the color to make it stand out more. I also think it makes sense to have it selected by default, especially since the order is being placed by reference to a wishlist and therefore the wish has (at least partly) been satisfied.
  • there are bugs with this option
    for example if the item is in different wishlists and you need 10 total
    but you buy 4 it will take 4 out of each wishlist
    also when you update wishlist all the items dont get updated
    and if you need more in your wishlist if you keep updating they will be removed
  • I actually have the opposite in my planning right now, I know I will need to replenish certain types of parts so as I'm creating wishlists right now I'm planning to make them "templates" then when I decide to buy I will copy the wishlist with the name "(buy)" at the beginning - then go to 0 and still have my original balance for re-orders in the original wishlists. Yes, I plan to do a lot of buying soon and am building strategies so I don't completely drain my wallet...
  • Drain it :)>- You can't have too much LEGO surely!
  • Haha, my current wish lists are already estimated at over $2,000. Mainly because I have a high count on some parts and about 10% of the parts are rare and over $0.50. I do really need a lot of these and once I fine-tune the wish lists I'll be splitting the purchases up into chunks over the following weeks with the rare & bulk stuff first then the average availability parts in small bulk orders.