Column Sorting in Internet Explorer

I can't sort by column headings in Internet Explorer 10. Is this a known issue?

Browser compatibility is one of those frustrating things. I'm on my office computer, and we produce content optimized for IE. Column sorting didn't work, so I opened the order in Chrome, but Chrome doesn't print orders properly, so I finally opened it in Firefox and got what I needed.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • No, which operating system/browser combination are you using, and on what specific page? I just tried Windows 7 with IE10 on the store's list.
  • I just tries Windows 7 IE11 on stores list and that is fine too
  • Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 Enterprise
  • Which page does it happen on, and what happens when you click on a column header? Do make sure the page has fully loaded first.
  • I first had the problem on the Order page and the Picking List. I opened a catalog page, and I can't sort those columns, either.

When I point to it, I get the normal pointing finger cursor that indicates a clickable item, but when I click it, nothing at all happens.

The pages load and the progress indicator stops. I'm not sure what to wait for beyond that.

If nobody else is having the same issue, it may just be something wonky on my computer.
  • I just checked the Metro version of IE, and it works fine. It's just the desktop version that isn't sorting.

Leave it to Microsoft to deliver an OS with two versions of the same browser installed.