"Brick Owl thinks you are based in United Kingdom"

For anyone who experienced this and you are not based in the UK, can you let me know if you still have this issue?

The message is displayed at the bottom of the site.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • At the bottom of the screen it says I am in Canada, but when looking at parts the system says my store "does not ship to the UK". I do have shipping methods set up for that should cover the UK (If I was there).
  • I needed to take the "Total Dimensions Limit" value that I put in away, now things do show that I ship internationally.

I put in a huge limit and still does not register with a value entered.

Seems like stores that o not have a shipping method automatically show the not to GB message, once set up this shows the correct country?
  • Hey,

I'm still investigating the country issue. What did you have your total dimension limit set to?
  • 800, 8000, and 80 000

I've not had time to see if other fields respond the same. Right now I only have weight limits, but would come out OK with what I have listed, for now.

• On every page it is fine for me EXCEPT when viewing an item in the catalog.
    Example, right now it says I am in the US. If I go into the catalog and click on an item to view it and possibly purchase it, it says I am in the UK.
  • Ditto what budgetkids wrote. Every page is fine for me EXCEPT when I go into the catalog.
  • Same here, in catalog I see No shipping to GB.
  • That is now finally fixed. I had hardcoded the country on that page during testing. Feel free to throw tomatoes at me.
  • Everything works fine for me now. Cheers.
  • excellent, thank you
This discussion has been closed.