Canada Post "Canadian Stores"

Oversized letter Mail. what type of mailing packaging is everyone using? Mine are 3/16 thick. Is anybody using a mailer that is thinner? Need ideas here. Having a heck of a time mailing 2 x 2 x 3 slopes. amoung everything else of a larger size like this. Is there anything out there that is 1/6 or 2/16 ? Or do you something else that is not a bubble mailer. ? It's been very fustrating lately. Thank you, and apprecaite your responses. Gracey1010.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Those slopes need to be sent as a package, not lettermail. It's just not worth the hassle trying send larger pieces - arranging them all to lie flat. Making sure they stay flat in transit. Dealing with returned packages.
  • Thank you, Gbratti for the response! I have changed my habits, new parts and older parts that I run into now, If a part shows letter mail pricing, and there is doubt and it should be parcel, I actually phyically check with Mailer if no room - changing to force quote. I am coming across alot of inventory is like this. One less stress component to worry about in future.
  • You may want to reduce your dimension limits to reduce the issues with parts like that
  • Thank you, Lawrence, fortunately it only effects certain parts, not all.