SHIPPING

Hi All, I am new to Brickowl selling but have been buying from many of you for years. I only want to sell within Australia to avoid tax issues etc. I have indicated "request a quote" but where do I indicate that I only want to sell in Australia. Certainly would appreciate some guidance here. Many Thanks Katie

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you go into store settings and then shipping. You can select one of your postage methods and adjust the world region or countries it applies to. Anything from whole world, region I.e. Asia or just one country.
  • @Katie A go to your shipping settings and click on 'request a quote'. Scroll down and you should see 'select a region' which I'm guessing is set to 'World'. Don't change this. Below this should be a box with all the countries listed, each with a small cross next to it. It'll be a bit laborious, but just click the cross of every country you don't want to ship to (except Australia!) to remove it.

Currently your store shows as shipping to the United Kingdom, but once you remove this, and the others, from the list it will state otherwise.

This will leave you with your one set shipping method, and request a quote should only be enabled for Australia.

Hope this helps!

James
  • Wow. Thank you so much for that help. I really appreciate it.
  • Hi @Katie A , glad to help - seems to have done the trick as your store shows as not shipping to the UK and request a quote is only available for Australia.
  • The other result is your store no longer appears for me in the listings (and indeed anyone else not registered in Australia). If you decide in future you do want to start shipping elsewhere go back to the list of countries - which is now only Australia - and in that box start typing the country of who else you want to ship to. For example 'new' will show New Zealand if you just want to keep things local, and they will then show under request a quote.