Get Price History with api

Hello,

First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Oliver and I was trading LEGO with my family more than 15 years. Anyhow we have stopped the trading for several personal reasons. Over the years we have created our own synchronizing tool "Bricks-Stock" with a lot of fency functions.. Right now it was only a "single-shop" version which is already used by two shops as "beta" tester. We prepare this tool right now to publish it for public beginning of next year.

But now, let's go back to my question where I need your help.
I would like to show the users at Bricks-Stock also the price history from the Brick Owl items. Only the first line "Current" with its entries, the other lines like "6 months", etc. are not required. With these price histories the users of Bricks-Stock can manually/automatically define their own prices for specific articles.

Anyhow right now there's no possibility to get these data from any api endpoint. The endpoint "catalog/lookup" gives only a field "cheapest_gbp" back - that's not detailed enough to make goods prices based on new / used items. I get already the prices from the other side - but I'd like to offer the users of Bricks-Stock the prices of Brick Owl if they are "original Brick Owl" users.

I was already in contact with Lawrence regarding my request and he directed me to the community. Do you also have the need to get price history data with the api?

If we get enough thumbs up I can imagine that Lawrence can quickly add the price history to any endpoint.

Would be great to get your voting and feedback.

Best regards,
Oliver