bulk_lookup access denied

edited September 2 in API Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi, I'm working on small project which in inspired by my son. Basically he felt in love with 10219 set (Maersk Train) which is quite expensive to buy these days. I thought we will order all of the parts and we will rebuild it. For this I built small tool which is extracting all of the parts list from the set instruction.
I wanted to build wishlist using BrickOwl API and buy parts, but I'm getting 403 with bulk_lookup endpoint and I have no idea why, other GETs endpoints are working just fine with my API key, here is the request

GET https://api.brickowl.com//v1/catalog/bulk_lookup?key=my_key&boids=370226,273026,4504382,4541191,4121966,4548180,303726,609126,4200023,4200031

My API key permissions are visible in attached screenshot.

Any ideas? Many Thanks!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The catalog API requres seperate access, there should be a link in the catalog API documentation to contact us. However, if you just want to make a wishlist from a set, you can just go to the set inventory, and click "buy parts". Or you can do it more manually by clicking the part out link.
  • Hi Lawrence, thanks for the quick response. Problem is there is like 200 parts on the list, so I thought I'll just automate with API. But I didn't know you can do it with the site, this is really nice feature, that will resolve my issue :)