My Preferred Stores

No hurry... But eventually I would like to be able to mark certain stores as My Preferred Stores, including a comments box to remind old guys like me why I like them so much. Kind of like BL's favorite sellers feature. But to differentiate BO from BL, let's call them Preferred Stores (or Favoured Stores for you Brits) AND give buyers the option of letting the seller know they have marked them as a Favorite Store. As a seller, I would probably give a coupon to everyone who marks me as a Favorite Store. And let's stay away from least liked or unfavoured stores and all that other negativity for the time being. No need for all those negative waves yet.

Thor

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • how about making that an option for a buyer when leaving FB? something like "would you like to bookmark this store for future use if you were pleased with your purchase? Y/N"

yet (LOL)

Robert
  • I like that idea, possibly ticked by default depending on what the feature will actually do
  • I'd rather not have that ticked by default. As a seller, it is more meaningful to me if the buyer makes a conscious deliberate choice to make me one of their preferred stores.
  • Is this a thing yet? I have made way more purchases than I want to admit in the last few months and I am starting to lose track. (Don't check my number of feedbacks to find out!) I am purely a buyer (for my kids and myself) not a seller/reseller. I have dealt with some fantastic stores, some meh stores, and even a few never agains! (Super dirty parts, horrible packaging, tyco bricks mixed in! yikes!)

Anyway, the only way for me to keep track is to go through each order to remind myself and make notes on the seller, or to only order from a few sellers that I can manage to remember. The first one takes way too much time (unless there is an easy way to look at my notes without going to each sellers page that I don't know about.) The second is really limiting. As much as I want to support a store that is doing a fantastic job, I want certain parts sometimes! I also want to make sure I avoid unsatisfactory stores especially ones I have ordered from before! (I have done that on accident at least once.)

Any advice?
  • Actually, can't we have something on the orders placed page that is like what we as sellers use on our orders page where the Repeat Customer Icon, when you place the cursor over it, shows the # orders. Also when I click on the repeat customer Icon I can see all the orders for just that customer. I think it would work great to have this feature as a customer too, on my buy page. It would make it very easy for everyone to see the stores they most frequent.
    Melissa
  • older thread but I don't see this feature yet. Would be nice to have. Would also be nice to be able to see which sellers have been favorite the most? possible column on the Sellers page?
  • hello do we not have a pages page where you can leave yourself notes or is this page for something else ,sorry I might have jumped in without looking but worth you having a look and if I am right you would be able to have a good list and a naughty list if you know what I mean .I always check that my lego is 100% and have no problems so far regards brennans bounty
This discussion has been closed.