Polybags at ALDI

I don't know if you have an ALDI grocery store near you - I know there are some in central Texas, Houston, and Dallas, and a couple or more in San Diego, but that's the limit of what I know as far as how many are out there.

In any case, LEGO Polybags 30653 (Batman 1992), 30635 (Friends Beach Cleanup), and 30636 (Dreamzzz Z-Blob and Bunchu Spider Escape) are going for $4.95 at ALDI under the category "ALDI Finds" (i.e. once they're gone, that's pretty much it). I bought 5 of each today.

I understand that $4.95 for a LEGO polybag set isn't exactly thrilling. Plus, for example, there are currently 63 sealed 30653 for sale right here on BO, the majority of them going for considerably less; I expect the other two mentioned sets yield similar search results.

But if you're one of those "stock up now, sell later" sellers, you may want to look into this. To be sure, LEGO in any form (set, gear, etc.) is a pretty rare occurrence at ALDI, at least where I live.

Some good news from me for a change!
- EH

(P.S. True, this not an announcement regarding a sale or store here on BO, but it was the closest topic category I could find.)