Newly-Hatched Brick Owler is even Newer to Inventory Transfer

[Preface] I did scan the existing posts under Third Party Tools, but could not locate a post regarding this particular subject. Don't call me stupid :)

[The rest] I have nothing solidified on Brick Owl at the moment other than my profile. Once I've got a store name up and ready to stock, my general plan is to find the simplest but most thorough route to transferring my store inventory from...that place...to Brick Owl.

The surprise occurred when I realized the number of software tools available for this purpose. Needless to state, I know nothing about them. So this is the functionality I'm looking for:

1) App of choice has to have a relatively intuitive UI. I'm a former technical writer and even I would prefer not to read a manual.

2) App of choice can take the inventory I have on the other site, extract it, process it, and upload it to my *empty* Brick Owl store with reasonably few actions on my part. I did learn from my forum perusal that even the best of these apps have a few issues, and so I don't have a problem manually filling in a few gaps.

3) App of choice can understand and utilize a raw CSV file if necessary.

4) I don't mind a paid service if that's what it takes.

With this criteria in mind, is there at least one app that ticks all the boxes?

Thank you,
- EV

Comments