No match in catalogue

I have a growing list of items when I am uploading that has no match in the Brick Owl catalog. I have tried to do a handful of them by editing in the BL ID. When I look at my pending contributions to see if they are there they are not. I am doing something wrong as the list remains the same and it looks as though I have done nothing at all?

PP

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Here is an image if it helps.

PP
  • Do you find the item in the BO catalog - go to the edit screen and add an external ID for BL? This is what I do and has matched them up for me once Lawrence approves them.
  • Yeah for some. Not all. I already looked at them and plan on trying to add them to this catalog. A lot of them are stickered versions of parts. I added them the way you said I believe and got the message for pending approval but when I look in my catalog page it says I have no pendings.

PP
  • It has been a while since I have parted out new sets that needed some catalog updates here vs the other site. I do not believe they show up in the pending column from my recollection, and I am pretty sure they yield no catalog points, but this is the way I handled them and once Lawrence approves them it will create/add them on the next time you import a .bsx containing said item. Best way to do it imo, is to go to the other site(in a new window) and find the item not showing up here, grab the lot ID from your inventory and punch it in here, it will pull the item up and you can click the edit tab and add all the info you may want to to the BO part.