Store suspended. Reason: Account Protection

Hi all!

Almost a month ago I opened a store after the verification.

But although my store is visible.
It says: Suspended due to open tasks at some point and when I want to see my store I see the message as in the title of this topic.

What did I forget, do wrong?

Regards, Susana.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Usually tasks are shown on the right hand side of the Store Dashboard (if viewing on a desktop. On a mobile you'll probably have to scroll down a little). Commonly these will be where orders to ship, messages, and commission owed will appear.

If there are any other tasks needing attention, this is where I would expect them to show up. What these tasks might be in relation to your store closure, I don't know. Have a look there and if possible take a screenshot of the tasks and post here. Maybe somebody else can help if they've seen it before.
  • The strange things is there is no message anywhere. I clicked all menus to see if something is missing.

Everything looks normal.
  • I try to upload a screenshot of the email, but it does not upload it. The size is small (50kb) and jpg format.

The email I received 5 minutes after I received the email I was succesfully verified. It says:

SusanaFan,

Your store (suusbricks) has been suspended.

Reason: Account protection

Please resolve the outstanding issues with your store as soon as possible. Once the issues have been resolved, please reply to this e-mail with an action plan detailing how the issues occurred, and how they will be prevented from reoccurring in the future.

After replying for help I did not receive any answer.

--------------------------------------------

Now yesterday I received the following mail:

Hello, SusanaFan

You recently began setting up your store on Brick Owl but haven't yet opened your store. We wanted to ask if you encountered any issues, or if there is anything we can do to help you finish setting up your store? If you have any questions, you can reply directly to this email.

Neither did I receive an answer after I asked for help on this.
This discussion has been closed.