Problem with shiping method

hello,

i have a little problem with a shipping method for domestic buyer. (Versandklasse 1)
This shipping method have a limit to 25 EUR and a limit of 850g for the weight.
The limit for the dimensions are 338 x 235 x 44mm.
The Maximum Order Subtotal Limit is 25 EUR.
This method have an weight band: 0 to 850g =2.50 EUR

I tryed to buy coffee mugs in yellow.
I have 325 pieces in Bulk of 25.
I put 50 pieces of them in the cart, so i can choose this shipping method.
But if i put more than 50 of this pieces in the cart, than i can´t choose this shipping method.

325 pieces of this mug (3899) have an value of 8.125 EUR and an weight of 107,25g.

What i make wrong or is this an bug?

many regards from Germany

Matthias Wollenberg
FUM Store

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

No one has submitted dimensions for this part yet, give me a min...

I have now submitted the dimensions.

When a part does not have them yet, the system gives an overestimate most always from what I have seen. This could be the cause, try again once you see the dimensions, or try a different small part that already has them.

Until I finish adding sizes for the last of the parts I have without them yet, or somebody else does, I have just been using the weight band and LXWXH without using the volume limits.

It has worked for almost everything really well but I do want to add the volume limits eventually.

So you probably did nothing wrong, just need to add all the dimensions of your items to use the volume limit effectively.

Joe
  • Agreed with the above, the dimensions have now been approved, you may want to try your shipping method again and see what happens.
  • yes it works. many thanks to Joe.

By the way, Lawrence it can be helpful, if we get an link in taskfield for items with any problems.
    In the moment i have only links for names and pictures in the taskfield.

What do you think about this idea?
  • There are links, but not all in the tasks section.

If you go to the inventory tab there are filters on the side for items missing various information.

Not a bad idea to add dimensions to the tasks section, where do you stop adding things one question.
  • I actually have a link to items missing dimensions on my task page. Is that not normal?
  • I thought I remembered it was mentioned as being added, I have never seen it show up.

I have missing names and pictures there but not dimensions.

@Admin I have been meaning to mention my task links don't seem to be working right. It says I have just a few pics missing when I go through the link in tasks, but I know there are more missing than what is on the list shown.

• @walstib/joe
    "Not a bad idea to add dimensions to the tasks section, where do you stop adding things one question."
    I try to find the sense for this sentence. Ok the first part is clear, but the second part.
    Ok, i am not an native english speaker and i don´t know all english phrases .
  • Don't feel bad, it's not a well written sentence. :)

I have a bad habit of making my own kind of short speak on forums and assuming people will understand me. I should just take the time for all the words.

I mean there are around 20 different filters for missing information. If all of those were listed in tasks it would look a bit cluttered to me.

• no matter, i don´t feel bad.
    I was only irritated. :)

Ok, you thought right. 20 different filters are too long for the taskfield. ;)
  • There is a task for dimensions if several of your items are missing dimensions.