Wishlist - items in own Store Inventory or Collection

Anyone know if there is any way of running a wishlist against your own store inventory (or personnal collection) and having it remove the items automatically from your store inventory and check the items off on the wishlist ?

The only way I can see is to either buy the items from myself (and then refund myself) or manually go through and remove the items both from my store and the relevant wishlist

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you visit your own store's front page, the wishlists should show on the right-hand side of the page. You could indeed purchase them yourself, then cancel the order without returning the items to your store's inventory.
  • If you're going to try it, do it with one item only to begin with, that way you don't have to walk back anything major.
  • Thanks @ Hoddie, I have a few reasonable sized wishlists to draw whatever parts I have from my own inventory before I shop in other stores

I'll give it a go over the weekend. I'm thinking that the best way to "purchase" from myself would be "cash on collection" so that I don't incur any paypal fees when I go to cancel the order
  • Go to this page and select your WL:

https://www.brickowl.com/wishlist/magic

Filter the stores to select yours and create the cart, then checkout for free by creating a coupon of 100% discount + free shipping for yourself.
  • @stellar thanks for the excellent guidance!
  • Thanks Stella,

All worked well thanks when I tried it at the weekend with purchasing without having to refund or cancel orders - The only issue I did have was when the system was suggesting new remaining quantities for the wishlist based on the order - a lot of these were incorrect and had to be changed manually.