Lack of receiving and missing feedback

Dear Brick Owl team members
Am I the only one having customer not changing the status and providing positive feedback, even we are working very professionally with them?
On our competitor BL, we can at least set the order as received or completed when finished. Any reason why we cannot have the same features?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As sellers it's not really up to us to decide whether the order is completed or not. About 20% feedback return here is typical.
  • Not the same owners / team running the sites. As for why not the same features..
  • This is a recurring topic, and please search the forum next time.

As have been stated before. Brickowl is just a more laid back place to shop your lego orders.

When the customer has placed the order and it has shipped, the transaction is more or less complete.
    Our / my motto is, "No news is good news"
    At the moment i have had 240 orders from my shop beginning, and 98 have left a feedback.
    So there you have your statistic as to how many have done so.

For every 25 orders you get, maybe about 10 people will write back to you.
  • Feedback is a way of saying 'thank you', when I pay, you say thank you, when you pay, I say thank you, same when you receive goods, it's nice to be polite
    When I finish picking an order, I click, 'processed' then do feedback
    EVERY seller should give feedback once the money has been received, that part of the deal is done
    None of the "he says, she says",
    I also expect feedback as, 'goods received', all is fine......
    But sadly, some people just haven't got the decency

PS, if I don't get buyer feedback from fleabay, seller gets a neutral from me after one month
  • Feedback is a way of saying 'thank you', when I pay, you say thank you, when you pay, I say thank you, same when you receive goods, it's nice to be polite
    When I finish picking an order, I click, 'processed' then do feedback, none of the "he says, she says", I also expect feedback as, 'goods rece
  • This is a matter of opinion already, but demanding feedback is in my opinion not polite.
    I am mostly a buyer. Statistically speaking I've done 227 orders (the sum is insane, so I'll not go there). I have received feedback 153 times as a buyer and I have always paid right away after the order - what else could I do to get a positive feedback? Nothing.

I am sure that I have left feedback almsot as much. First thing to be eligble for a feedback from my side, the seller should be either outstanding in regards of performance or at least able to communicate in a timely manner OR unresponsive when there are mistakes in the order or not shipping withing the shops given shipping time (ofcourse not including the delivery time).
    No feedback means that the seller wasn't bad nor outstanding. If a seller will demand a feedback from me, then it is quite likely that I would give a negative feedback since the transaction was not something special (rather "casual encounter with an emotionless cashier in a convinience store").

Basically, if you are demanded to give feedback to that emotionless robotic cashier, then I am quite sure that you'll be rather inclined to give negative feedback, because there wasn't even a smile - despite that she beeped all the products and etc. I guess you all get the point already...

This is all just my opinion and stance on the matter and nothing personal =). Just wanted to give a view from another perspective =).