Can Lego see, what we do in Stud.io ?

So I was checking todays the latest news about Lego and noticed that the new sets have been revealed. Awesome, right - BUT then I saw this set: https://brickset.com/sets/60406-1 .
Now, I have not published nor shown my MOC anywhere and to no one, but here is my MOC (created in Stud.io 20-th of October), but I find it VERY similar. Attached two photos - one from Stud.io and another IRL.

Coinsidence that TLG published such a similar set?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Lego design sets with quite a few months in advance as they need to program the packaging of it months before distribution and release ;)
  • They don't look similar in any way to me, and I think yours is vastly superior to what Lego came up with.
  • @Stellar , kind of fits the timeframe and the first version was done in the summer already which actually was with single rear axle and without the winch on the flatbed and without the cupboard on the sides...

@Hoddie , TLG is known to reduce parts and complexity compared to the initial designs (Lego Ideas for example).

But for the similarities:
    - flatbed trailers
    - COE design
    - same style wheelcovers and wheels
    - exhaust pipes behind cab
    There isn't much else that you can have or do there... So they seem quite similar.

But I do think that it couldn't be true. It would be quite lame, if Lego actually would do that. But still - it rises a question and makes you wonder.