What to do when seller won't respond to messages about an order not received?

What to do when seller won't respond to messages about an order not received?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The first question to ask is how long has it been since you contacted them? Off the top of my head I think there is a time limit for a store to respond (it might be 48 hours, but don't quote me on that), so if it's within that they may still respond.

Also a lot of sellers have other commitments, be they family or other jobs, that may impact on how soon they can respond, or a sudden emergency or technical issues that could delay a response. I would still expect a brief message to at least say they've received your query.

However, if it's been some time and you haven't heard anything I would send another message, and also contact site admin (link at the bottom of the page), explaining the situation.

Hope this helps.
  • If the seller hasn't responded after a few days, go to the order, click on 'More Actions' and then 'Report an issue'
    That will alert the seller (again) not only with a message, but also a banner on the site (I think every page) and also gets the attention of Admin, no need to e-mail the admin :)