Question regarding BrickFreedom and Shipped Brick Owl orders

Hi there!

I currently have some Brick Owl orders that have been shipped, but I haven't marked them as shipped yet and I'm seeing the overdue shipping warning on the top of my pages. I'm concerned that orders already marked as shipped on Brick Owl may not be downloaded by BrickFreedom once the other site is back up and syncing starts up again. Is it ok to go ahead and mark these orders as shipped?

Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I use Brickfreedom and I've been marking mine as shipped as soon as I send them. If you don't the customer won't get a notification. I think once the dust has settled and Brickfreedom starts the sync service back up again it should be picked up and synced with your inventory. That's how I understand it anyway.
  • I did send messages with the tracking info to my customers explaining the orders have been shipped and that the status might not be updated on BO for several days.
  • edited November 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    You should mark these as shipped within BrickOwl. He has a process he'll be following when everything comes back up. If you have Discord, there's a server that you can join where he posts this info (and where you can ask questions specific to BF).