Brickset site and links.

Maybe some or everyone knows the site!?
But from the site Brickset.com where a lot of information, news and all kinds of lego stuff is being listed and talked about.
They also refer to where you might be able to buy said search lego set. For some reason they have not listed Brickowl as a place to buy lego.
So i have made a suggestion, that people can vote on, to bring it to attention of the site and of cause buyers 🙂
So if you like, please go in and vote on it. I can not link it directly, so i have attached a picture, and the link for the main page, then you can search for the word brickowl, and you should see my suggestion 🙂
https://brickset.com/suggestions
Thank you 🙂

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They used to show BO but Huw made the decision to only list BL. He's been asked previously to add it back and said no, but I've added my vote. Let's hope he's had a change of heart.
  • Eh yeah okay... Apparently he does not want to "ruin" the relationship with bricklink !!!!
    But then again, why then have all other kinds of shopping site listed, if not only bricklink ?
    I mean there is 6 other places+Lego it self, apart from bricklink ?

Anyway, i was at least just thinking about the customers, and showing them other places to shop, until bricklink comes back, if ever!
    But thank you Hoddie for the vote.