Help

Hi I'm new (sort of) to Brickowl and I have some questions.
First I have a store on Bricklink but now that Bricklink is down for maintenance I want to start selling on Brickowl as well.
Questions:
1. Is there a way to do a mass upload from Brickstore to this site?
2. I placed some orders on this site a little over 1 year ago and I want to leave feedback. How do I do that?
3. What is the best tool to use to sync my inventory between my two stores?
4. How do I change my profile picture?
5. Is there a way to add a custom item to your store?
6. Is there a way to add a custom image to an item listing?

Thanks!

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi there,

Q1 & Q3: They can be done at the same time. Just sign up for BrickFreedom and use their service to sync your BrickLink store with Brick Owl. It may take a while if you have many lots.

Q2: I'm not sure how long after an order you can leave feedback. Just go the drop-down and choose Order History where you can see the orders you have placed.

Q4 - Q6: It's been so long since I've done those things, I don't remember how :smile:

You won't be able to sync the stores until the BrickLink site is up and running again. But, you should get the store here on Brick Owl completely set up and ready with 0 lots in inventory.

Welcome to Brick Owl!
  • Q4: at the top of the forum click on your current icon/avatar and then click on the person in a circle to show your profile. Your avatar will show slightly bigger. Click (or long press) here and you should see 'change icon'. You'll then be able to upload a new image. I've never done it so I don't know if there's a file size limit.
  • Q5: No, this is not permitted here on BO.
  • Q6: No, if you mean a picture showing your actual item against your store listing. Yes, if it's a picture for the catalog listing but there are criteria for these and are subject to site admin approval.

Oh, and welcome to Brick Owl!
  • @The_Boyz_Bricks obviously the icon change went ok ;)