Editing the catalog, BL ID are (unable to display)

Is this because the BL site is down or some other reason. I imported my inventory (again) this morning and had warnings because there was not a BL id to map to BO. I wanted to add the BL id, but I've noticed a common error on the ones I try to add in that they all have a BL ID that is (unable to display).

Additionally, is there any way to see the edits I've submitted? (I don't want to duplicate my own work.)

Thank you -- John

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well, BLIDs are always not visible (as they are unique to BL), but that's not to say there aren't additional problems due to the recent issues.

As for edits if you go to your messages you should see catalog contributions. However this will only show pending changes. Other edits are only shown as a count, without any contextual info.
  • BLIDs are always hidden, as BL threw a tantrum about their data being used by a competitor (even though most BLIDs are not BL's property, and were themselves swiped from elsewhere and/or contributed by users).

You can view your catalog contributions via your user profile: https://www.brickowl.com/user - click the relevant tab at the top.
  • Thank you both @Jay37 and @Hoddie -- Not surprised BL does not play well with others.