High rise in stores

Well as a saying, a misfortune of one, is a winning lottery of another.

And true that, is anyone else keeping an eye on the stores statistics ?
Since yesterday, Brickowl have gotten about 30 more stores!!!

For fun i took a screenshot at the statistics to see the development of well... "that other site"
And truly, brickowl is getting a serious BOOM in the statistics.

I hope this topic is okay, i truly love the development at least :-)

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Not seeing in increase in sales though, at least atmy store😒
  • Welcome to all the new shops!
  • well the other site getting cyber attacked really set a damped on new stores opening. I had just posted my inventory last week in hope to start this venture to be shut down so here we are
  • I've had an account forever, and ironically, I was here days before the issues, fiddling with things making sure I understood stuff. I finally uploaded a few things, and holy cow this site is so easy to use.
  • I left the other hacked site as they weren't professionally handling their sellers, support was very bad with extremly slow and poor support, after more than more than 16 years on the site got handled very badly by a lack of support! Do I regret leaving BL, no not at all!

If we here can benefit of the security issues by having more customers and really compete against them, that much better for us at the end.
    Support on this site is excellent, very active community and if we can get more buyer also from the situation, it will be much appreciated.
  • And truly the community here is just as glad to help as the site owners. So feel free to ask any questions if needed :-)