Automatic creation of a Discount Coupon.

It would be great to have an option with fine-tuning settings. And this will 100% work for sellers, because customers value personal discounts much more, it’s been verified! What I mean: A separate page in the settings for auto creation of coupons, with functions such as:

1. Creating a discount amount based on the cost of the previous order, for example, for every $1 the buyer receives a 0.25% discount (the percentage amount is set by the seller)
2. Left feedback + a certain % towards the next order.
3. Maximum/minimum discount.
4. An automatic message that will be sent to the buyer after completing an order (after a certain time) and leaving a feedback.

Here's an example of how this would work: The buyer placed an order of total $22, paid and received an automatic message: "Thank you for your order, you have received a discount coupon for your next order -5.5%! When you receive your order (orderID), do not forget to leave a feedback and receive an additional 5%"

This way, customers would leave feedbacks much more often and be more interested in placing next orders, since the discount would be personal. They earned it) And it will increase order value average! I currently have a -15% discount on parts for everyone. Buyers are not interested in this, since it is for everyone and this -15% is already considered as base price, which means customers can ask for an even greater discount!

In practice, I found that a 7-10% personal discount is valued much more than -15% for everyone. But I did it manually, which caused errors + it takes a lot of time. However, the conversion rate has increased! It would be very useful to have this settings + automation, but I don’t know how technically possible it is.

I am interested in opinion from the community.
Best regards, Artem