Whitelabel / Language and currency.

Hi everyone!

First of all I want to thank @Lawrence for such a quick job. I asked about feedback boost and it was ready in less than 10 minutes. Impressive! Regarding the whitelabel site. I didn’t find much information about this, but I was interested in the previous thread, where Viktor from Bulgaria asked to add the Bulgarian currency and language and hope was born for me. I currently have 2 global problems related to my store, which is physically located in Ukraine:

1) Foreign buyers
2) Domestic buyers

There is nothing special to talk about with the first point, and here everything is clear and logical. People afraid to buy because there are in doubts about delivery. In fact, delivery has become better and much faster than even 2 years ago. But foreign buyers see the risk, and I understand them. All that remains is to believe and wait that a better time will come in the future.

With the second point, everything is much more serious for me. At the moment, 95% of my orders are domestic only. And all sales are on BL, unfortunately. But Ukrainians don't want and afraid to buy on BL/BO just like foreign buyers, which is why I am in a vicious circle.

There are several reasons for this:
1). Once on the marketplace, potential buyers for some reason convinced that the product presented in my store is located outside of the country and I am making drop shipping. They will wait a long time for delivery... 70% immediately close the site.
2) Of the previous remaining 30%, half simply do not want to deal with English and also lose interest.
In general, I lose about 85% of potential buyers, and I don’t even have to talk about emotional quick purchases..

Despite the fact that I have a not so small store, I believe (165k parts and 5000+ lots), I can “boast” about 30 sales per month, of which 29 will be local (regular customers) and 1 random foreign order.

Based on all of the above, is it will be possible to add the Ukrainian currency and language. This could be a complete game changer: buying LEGO parts will no longer be associated with some complex, unclear and old Bricklink design for domestic buyers.

For my part, I can offer assistance in correct translation into Ukrainian and promotion of the marketplace, which of course interests me most. I have a Telegram channel, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok with a total number of subscribers of ~20k. . And the cost of a whitelabel site at £10 a month seems absolutely reasonable to me if it has a chance of attracting the interest of the 85% of buyers I constantly losing.

I really hope for your help and perhaps Ukraine will become one of the first countries where the purchase of LEGO parts will primarily be associated with the BrickOwl marketplace.

Sincerely, Artem

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I support the translation and integration of Ukrainian into BrickOwl! :) I have seen first hand the amazing creations of the passionate builders. For an official example: The original fan designer of set 21330 is Ukrainian. :smile: <3
  • We have added the Ukrainian currency and language. It will take several days for our system to grab the translations for all the pieces of text. After that, you can edit any incorrect translations using the link at the bottom of the page. We recommend you use the website in Ukrainian so you can spot any wrong translations.
  • Wow, a huge thanks @Lawrence ! I am dive in with translation and whitelabel in next week! Appreciate! Should I notify you about changes or 100% correct translated pages?
  • You can just submit changes for any wrong translations, there's no need to notify us about any that are fine. Translations are done by individual strings, rather than on whole pages.
This discussion has been closed.