Heavy mountain bike part 36934 usability/connection points

Hello,

I do not own any color of this part and Studio does not have it, but I'd like to know, which locations on that frame are connectable to clips? I know that the "pedal" are exactly the same size as the regular Lego bars, but is any part of the frame also usable to connect with a clip?

WIth best regards,
P6tu

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • And another question is about the handlebars - how much do they portrude from the frame? In other words, is the frame 3 studs wide or more when measuring the handlebars?
  • And maybe to make life easier - can I fit the mountain bike to this build to the clip in the red circle?

Maybe someone could show me a picture of how it would look connected to something similar.
  • The only viable connection points are the handlebars and the two ends of the foot rests. The center angled round part is too thick. Other parts that appear round are actually half-round and flat on the back sides…and are either too thick or too thin.
  • Thank you very much for the reply. What about the width of the handlebar? Is it wider that 3 studs?
  • Another two photos. The handlebars are angled. They are exactly 3 bricks/studs wide.
  • If you want to connect the bike to your vehicle, I suggest you need a SNOT brick and at least one 1x1 round plate with hole.
  • Aaah, this is VERY helpful. I was thinking about this 1×1 round plate with hole, but this, I'm afraid, will come loose very easily from play perspective. Those pictures 3 and 4 are golden. This gives me quite a good perspective on the part.
    Do I see it correctly that on the picture bike4, if it is connected that way, then the handlebar would be touching the brick wall, if the wall would be one stud towards the bike? Also, could make a reference picture of how far the handlebar would be when looking from the side of the bike - how many studs is it from the footrest to the handlebar?
    For me it seems like a clamp system using the 98397 would be more playfriendly with this bike... But I need to know the length of the mountain bike. Am I correct that the mountain bike is shorter in length than an actual motorbike despite the same wheels?
  • A wall will need to be at least 1.75 studs away from the center of the bike or the handlebar will touch.

I think at this point you should just purchase a bike. They are not expensive and there are plenty available here and also on Pick-a-Brick.
  • Yeah, already did that =). Thing wasn't that much about the price, but the delivery time =).