Adding to inventory

Hi all, can someone please tell me how I get this added to the inventory of set 10219. Also there are two white to be added to the inventory. These are on three 1x12 bricks. As always, your help is much appreciated.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Go to set 10219 > Inventory tab > 'edit the inventory' hyperlink

Scroll to the bottom and click green 'Add item' button. A sub window will open. Search for the BOID for this part and select it. It will give you both the color options. Select the MSG and it will appear at the bottom of the set inventory with 'New' next to it. Do the same for the White one then close the sub window (large gray cross, top right). Amend any quantities by changing the values (default is x1).

When you're done, hit 'Submit', then wait a few days. All being well they'll crop up in the main set inventory.
  • @Jay37 thank you for the information sadly I have not been able to get the inventory changed can you please do this. It would be great if you could. I am not interested in the catalogue points just want the catalogue to be complete and help sellers and buyers.
  • Ah, I've just realized what the issue is - this part is categorized as a minibuild and these cannot be added to a set inventory. The constituent parts (the 1x12 bricks) are, so technically the set inventory is correct and no amendment is needed.

As the set number is present as a tag they will show up when anyone searches for it, so that's how it will stay.

You can always add a photo of the white one, though.
  • @Jay37 thank you for the update. Will explain why I was having difficulty. 😂