Another coupon suggestion

Would it be possible on the create coupon screen to have it default to the last entries. Basically so that when I am sending out say 5% coupons to numerous customers the note field and amount field come up each time with the previous entries. A few less clicks would make coupon creating much easier.
James

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • So is this just something that just can not be done or is it just a bad idea?
  • In your case, I think it would be better if you can click a button to the side and says something along the lines of "add another user". Basically mass coupon creation. I personally would not use it.
  • +1, I suggested it long ago. I am currently not creating the usual coupons because it's really time consuming.
  • That's now been done, it remembers the values from the last time you used the form. These are currently only saved on your session, rather than your account, so they are only kept temporarily.
  • Nice! a default template would be better but this would work a lot better at least.

I don't know if this can be fixed but in "Select which item types you want this coupon to apply to"
    I unselected one on line and created the coupon, Now if I create a new one, none of this list is selected, so I have to do 7 ctrl+click instead of one.

Previos clicks to fill a coupon was 5, and now is 7... :neutral:
  • Do you mean it defaults to your last selection, or it defaults to nothing? You should be able to CTRL+A on the list, if you have a keyboard
  • It defaults to nothing. Thanks for the tip! now just 3 clicks :smiley:
  • Same results as Stellar but love the improvements, I just sped through coupons and cut at least 15 minutes in the process. Is there any way to save it to account?
  • Ah I've worked out that bug now, that's fixed. Saving preferences to the account will be coming later as part of a seperate internal restructuring.
  • The coupon settings are now stored against the user account, so they will stay after logging out
This discussion has been closed.