UT Brick Store

BEWARE of UT Brick!!

I have been sending emails to UT Brick since 7/12/23 regarding the order placed on 6/26/23 and I paid for ($42.80) but NEVER received. After UTBrick sent tracking showing it was delivered (NOT TO ME) and I replied letting you know i did NOT receive my items, the store stopped trying to help. Zero help nor tried to workout a solution to the items i paid for and never got. As a consumer that trusted UT Brick to provide a product that a customer paid for, I am truly disappointed with the level of unprofessionalism displayed by UT Brick. It should NOT be my responsibility to call USPS, or my delivery as they suggested to find my package. UT Brick is the supplier, UT Brick was the shipper, UT Brick should find MY package!!! The way I see it is UTBrick stole $42.80 from me and do not care. I really don’t expect anything from UT Brick based on the experience thus far, but it would be nice, and be even nicer to get the items i paid for!!!!! JUST A BUYER BEWARE, THEY DO NOT CARE AFTER THEY GET PAID or SHOULD I SAY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR ITEMS NEVER SHOW UP TO YOU!!!!! I wish i could have had a positive experience with UTBrick but NOT the case.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Can't you start the PayPal claim to get your money back if you used PP? Also contact Brickowl Admin as he will respond quickly.
  • UTBrick is a store on BL, and has the worst feedback score I've ever seen on the site (96.47%, 108 negatives and 105 neutrals). Are they also on BO?
  • @Hoddie Yes, they seem to be here with not overly impressive feedback too.
  • @Hoddie How come he get away with all this as he only came to BL in 2021 and his FB already over took mine by nearly 200 but still operating? Was sad to see Bricksy who was my first store to buy in 2012 when i first Joined. He closed his shop last April due to cost of labour? He used to get 200 a week feedback and was the highest FB user in BL that time.
  • The store obviously does a lot of volume and it's impossible to please all buyers, so some negatives and neutrals are to be expected, but that does seem a lot to me.

I'm not familiar with consumer rights in the US, but perhaps the OP may be able to get a resolution by contacting the Better Business Bureau.
  • @GeneLefler , clearly folks here (including me) are SUPER sorry this has happened to you! Sadly, it's a great reminder for us all to do our due diligence and look at seller feedback every time we buy, though clearly that doesn't help you.

As always, @Hoddie gave fantastic advice... (1) Contact the Better Business Bureau (though this assumes they're a legally-operating US business - many sellers in my observation are not, unfortunately); and (2) the important one, due a PayPal chargeback and stop payment. You have this one in the bag with them, I would imagine based on what you stated here. That would force the seller to actually resolve it if they want their $43 back or to let you keep the refund. I would do that ASAP as it sounds like you've done plenty of communication attempts. Lastly, (3) post honest, professionally-worded feedback about your experience and let future buyers in on your experience so they can make an informed decision.

I very much applaud that you've pointed to the seller and not the platform, also - not all buyers realize the difference. Us other sellers who knock ourselves out to ensure a great experience for our buyers are very grateful for that!!!

Weirdly, I could not find that store here in BO as of the date of this post. I looked several times. On BL, they show a phone number you can text of 435-421-9315 which you could warn them you're going to file a claim to see if they'll step up prior to going thru all this? Gosh, their feedback is actually pretty awful, even with that high a volume at the store over there.
  • @Calibrick They were there when I posted, but looks like they are not currently visible (closed?). If someone has ordered from them they could click through from the order details and there may be more info...