Win a Canada Post Truck on Canada Day!

Respond to this post with an interesting fact about Canada for one free entry.

Recieve an additional entry for each* order placed between now and the end of Canada Day
July 1st!

This is a great condition set #105 that includes the instructions AND box!

TorontoBricks.ca

Good luck, eh!

* multiple orders with combined shipping count as one order for the purposes of this contest

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ok I had to laugh at myself - when I read the topic on the forum list, my first thought was "Why would Canadian Post have a contest to win one of their delivery trucks?" as in a real truck and contest, lol. I need more coffee apparently. ;-)
  • Interesting fact about Canada?!? Well, yeah…Canola oil is originally from, yes, Canada. It is from the rape seed but they couldn’t call it “rape oil”, now could they? Does this qualify?
  • ^ We call it rapeseed oil here :)

Interesting fact about Canada? The capital of Nova Scotia shares its name with my home town in the UK, and was so named after Earl Halifax who helped found the British colony of Newfoundland (not our finest hour it has to be said). The title of Earl Halifax was first endowed in 1679, which pre-dates the founding of Canada by two centuries. Halifax in Canada has a massive bay, while the British Halifax is about as far from the sea as you can get in the UK.