Selling shop

It's been great being part of this community, but I think I'm spreading myself a little thin at present; so I'm looking to sell. The stock is sorted, currently the inventory on 6 month avg shows about 4k. How much would one expect to receive and how do I go about selling it ? ..

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi carlptaylor

For starters it is always a nice gesture to write the exact amount your inventory is worth, and by that, what you would like to sell it to, if someone were to but your whole store as a lot.
    By now I can see you have a nice amount of everything, so your store could have interest, but few would have the capital to buy it all.
    And just for curiosity, why are you trying to sell it all ?

Hope this helps 🙂
  • Hi,

thanks for the feedback,

Reason for selling is not having the time anymore to keep up the sorting/counting, stocking etc, and then processing the orders; life itself a little more hectic these days unfortunately.

I'll definitely come back in a few years and pick it up again when I can rope the grandkids into the sorting duties :)

Maybe I just shut it down for a bit if that is allowed or just concentrate on figures or something ..
  • I would only imagine Lego is there in the future 😋

Good idea with the store, you can sell and modify as you wish. So if sets and mini figures would be easier, you could just have that for sale in your store 🙂

But if you like, feel free to write me personally for a complete price of your shop inventory.
    Then I might be interested 🙂