Hulkbuster complete box 2

I bought a Hulkbuster 76210 on an on-line auction. Unfortunately, one of the white sub boxes (#2) and all the included parts bags are missing (~20 bags). The auction house will give me a full refund but I know they'll throw it out and that bugs me.

Is there any vendor or site that would have just that box available or the option to sort by item/box? I don't have the time to sort through 2000+ pieces on here but it bothers me that it may just go to the landfill.

I don't care about the mini fig.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Oh man, that is a bummer! I'm unaware of folks selling interior boxes of LEGO sets anywhere, but you could give places like eBay or Facebook Marketplace a try? I know this happened to me once (I knew it going in), so I ended up using the instructions to figure out which parts were missing in that second box, then parting it out so I could assemble the set in full. It was a huge pain, but I did save a lot of money since the "set" (partial) buy was so cheap!
  • Also, I am unaware of ANYWHERE that lists what parts are in which interior box of a LEGO set, sorry! I do wish there was for this kind of scenario.
  • Since this set hasn't retired yet, have you contacted Lego's customer service? They might have some ideas...