Hi from Cape Town!

Hello everyone!

I've recently joined the Owls, hoping to get some sets that we (my son and I) are looking for. We have quite a sizeable collection (for South African standards) and cherish the real value of LEGO, that is igniting creativity, imagination, interconectedness, non-virtual activities, even vision for self. We never sold a single set we'd purchased, taking great care of them, treating them like beloved treasures. I can say that LEGO was a part of my son's upbringing.

Please have a look at the sets that we are looking for - each wishlist starts with "Adam's...". I will be adding more of those inventories of wanted LEGOs soon. Since we live far, far away, it's always better to buy a few pieces at once (better shipping calculations). If you offer one or more of those sets and are looking for buyers who acquire the most precious toys in order to share and inspire others, at the same time paying attention to maintain immaculate condition of all items, we are the right people. We could make a deal satisfactory for both sides.

To the rest of the world, from the beautiful Cape Town: have a great day! :)

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome!

Never been to SA - family almost moved there when we were quite young! - mid 70's - Heard it's beautiful too…

Tho we are very happy in the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC - the 360º sunrise and sunsets are something else!

One of the things you will find "nice" here on BrickOwl is the checkout knowing how much your total is before agreeing to purchase, also you can juggle carts to find the most economical way of getting what you need (including shipping) - there is no way for sellers to hide charges/fees either!

psst… it's LEGO parts/bricks etc no plural "s" ;)

Best Graham
  • Thanks Graham!

Wow! Stunning pictures from Blue Ridge Mountains! Looked up on the internet. You must feel pretty cosy there!

Made his 1st purchase on BrickOwl today!

Enjoy your views in NC :) It's getting colder here. so I am all happy.

Adam