Your help needed once again

Once again, I need your help which is as always much appreciated. These pieces do not show up in the inventory of the set 7725. I have the instructions but these do not show stickered items. And as the sticker sets does not have a picture, I am unable to confirm if these come from this set. As always, your help is much appreciated.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited May 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I've found the instructions online and it seems to suggest that neither the 2x6 weighted brick nor the light gray slope have stickers, whereas those currently listed on BO (the doors and the 2x2 brick) are correct. If I had to guess I'd say they are set specific stickers but have been applied to the wrong parts!

It's possible (although without a picture of the sticker sheet I don't know for sure) that the different train company logos would have all appeared on the same sheet which may explain why the British Rail logo appears along with the 'B' (sorry, not sure which country this applies to - Belgium??).

Either way I think they are a prime example of children adding stickers wherever they want, giving no consideration to someone trying to sell them 40 years later :D
  • @Jay37 thanks for the information much appreciated.