New Store But Not New Seller

Hey everybody, my name is Matt and along with my Quality Control Officer (Teenage Kid) we run Matt's Wall of Bricks now on Brick Owl. We thought we would add a new platform to try to increase or sales for the upcoming summer break since the kid will be around more to pull from the Wall while I am at work. We have had over 200 orders at our other site but still looking at getting our first for Brick owl. Please let us know if have any suggestions. My first upload of inventory was over 97,000 items, so we have some things you might be looking for. Happy to be part of this community.
Thanks
Matt

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Congratulations on your family operation and for adding your sales to this awesome, fun, and friendly community, @Matt626 ! You'll find this place super friendly with an extraordinarily responsive admin.

You may want to request a temporary feedback boost - provide evidence of your existing sales feedback to the site admin (see Contact Us, below), and they will round down to the nearest 100 for a temporary period and boost your feedback here (then drop it back after some amount of time to where it would be for BO sales only). That gives buyers the ability to see you ARE established, plus time to build your own feedback on this platform during that period. I'm pretty sure that's still an option over here you can but only ask. :-)

I took a quick peek at your store - very much appreciate the diversity. If you're not opposed to smaller orders from here while you build your client-base, you may want to consider dropping or eliminating the $5 minimum? Just a random thought, totally your biz decision! While I've had my share of $0.30 orders (I have no minimum), I've also had them lead to very valuable sales later. :-)

I also arbitrarily picked a minifig and compared your prices to others (one of the popular SW droid gunners). The pricing seemed a touch high competition-wise, you may also want to consider lowering your pricing a smidge IF you are finding that not enough business is winding it's way over to you.

It looks like a terrific, clean store and a great place to shop though, and we wish you and your son great success over here!