Help is needed

Hey everyone, I have a question. I got some orders, and like 70% of them didn't place that order is received, when I know that they already picked them up, I texted all of them about this, only one responded that yes he picked everything and everything is good, but didn't place that order is received, should I do something about this?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • In short, no. Most customers either don't bother to mark an order received, or don't know how to. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If there's a problem (for example the order hasn't been received) then most customers will be in touch. I take the approach that no news is good news!
  • This is a common topic on the forum. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to get a customer to mark their order as "Received" if they forget, don't want to or don't know how. You need to start thinking "No news is good news." Of the orders I've had in the last month, about 15% are marked "Received", and even less have left feedback.

Some stores give coupons to customers that mark the order as "Received" AND leave feedback. That's your decision, though; it's not required and not every store can afford to do something like that.
  • Ah alright, thank you a lot, I just was a bit worried about it, but seems that I don't need to worry and everything is great, thanks a lot! :)