Help needed once again

Hi all hope you are all doing well. I can’t find this leaflet. Your help as always is appreciated.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It's not on the BO catalog (but is listed on BL - searched by the number in the bottom left corner). Traditionally BO has not had these sorts of promo leaflets inventoried, but it might be worth submitting an item creation. Worst case is it gets rejected, but you never know!
  • @jay37 thanks for the information. I would love to know where you got all your knowledge from about Lego.
  • @Neiljones honestly it's just experience of a few years of dealing with it, and reading around it. I mentioned on another post recently how handling used parts is educational in itself. You come across something you've never seen before, for example something marked 'Pat Pend', then I start to wonder what the other markings mean, why the molding pip is where it is and how these can help date a particular part, and so on and so on!!

I am not going to take too much credit - most of my knowledge is from others who have spent a lot of time doing the research and have generously shared it online. Personally I don't really have too much time to build sets or develop MOCs (and there's some seriously impressive builders out there), but I do quite enjoy learning about the history of parts and colors. You'd be surprised just how deep the rabbit hole can go!!
  • @jay37 thanks for the insight Yes I am still learning a lot of the Lego I am selling is from my childhood. Just never realised how many pieces and parts Lego actually made.