Searching through inventory by a particular date

Is there a way to search your own inventory and specify a particular date to see what you added to stock on that day?

I've had a few things show up in recent orders where my stock has been out by minus one and the common thread seems to be they were all added on the 15th January and subsequently increased by one on the 25th January. So far I've established they are predominantly Minifigure parts/accessories, so it's possible that I forgot I'd added them on the 15th, but I'm concerned there may be others lurking and want to confirm it's my mistake and rectify ASAP.

I've worked out I can order my inventory by date added and scroll back through time, but this is a little laborious and has the potential to miss something. Would I have to export into a spreadsheet and if so would it have all the searchable info I need?

Any and all help gratefully received!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes, go to inventory and select manage. Scroll along horizontally and you can see a column called created. At the top of the column type the date in the exact format you see below it with the dashes you don’t have to include time. After you hit enter wait for it to load and then scroll back to the left and you will see everything you added on that day. This is invaluable for finding ‘lost’ pieces I can usually figure out where it went.
  • @Kaydee27 Thank you so much!! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Luckily there isn't a lot to go through and I can cross reference against both dates. You are a star!!