Changing payment method

Hi,

We run a large shop both here and on BL.

Besides Paypal onsite, we offer interac e-transfer to our Canadian buyers, which is an offsite payment method.

Now, sometimes buyers don't read properly and don't realize that interac e-transfer is an offsite method and once they realize they prefer to pay by Paypal onsite. It doesn't happen often. On BL, when this happens we can simply edit the order, set the payment method to paypal onsite and send a new invoice, which will have a button on it to make the onsite payment by Paypal.

I have not found any way to do this here, and from a quick look through the forums it appears that the options suggested is either to send a paypal payment request to the buyer or to cancel the order and have them place it again with paypal onsite.

Is there something I'm missing somewhere? If not, why not have this option for sellers? Just changing the payment method and re-sending an invoice is much easier for all involved.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I feel bad you haven't gotten any responses yet, but admittedly I have no experience with this at all. My US store offers Paypal - just plain ole Paypal. I have a business account with them. Perhaps one of our Canadian sellers can help??