Music?

Hey everyone, I can't do anything without music, but for like a month I can't
find any music which I would like to hear. Maybe can I have some suggestions
please.
Any genre is fine!
Thank you everyone, I hope you will give me something interesting

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ouh, I have a HUGE playlist with a lot of different genres for every different occasion :D.
    So, my humble suggestions (my taste may not be same as others and those are just my current "favorites":
    For driving:
    - Goddard - Nicotine
    - Delta Heavy - Hydra
    - A Little Sound - Breathe
    - Rudimental - Break My Heart
    - Julian Calor - Phat Fail
    - Motionz ft. Emily Makis - High Note
    - Doja Cat - Need to Know (Skeler Remix)
    - DOM LA NENA - BATUQUE (Skeler Remix)
    For chilling:
    - Heilung - Nesso
    - Heilung - Anoana
    - Gravechill - Vice
    - Wardruna - Lyfjaberg
    When I'm pissed off or angry:
    - Volfgangtwins - JÖRMUNGANDR
    - Metsatöll - Ballaad punastest paeltest
    - BAD ART x J.O.C - PARIM ENNE
    - THE HU - Black Thunder Part 1
    - The HU - Wolf Totem
    For inspiration and creaton (like building my with Lego or coding or in garage):
    - Dub FX & Stamina MC - Only Human
    - James Blake - Limit To Your Love (Kygo Remix)
    - Gabriel Rios - Gold (Thomas Jack Remix)

So those are from the top, but you can check my favorites here =):

It should be public =).
  • Ahahhahha thanks a lot! now I have the music to listen! Thanks a lot! :D
  • Well... here is where I'm REALLY going to show my age and date myself, lolol!

FOR POWERING THROUGH DATA ENTRY
    Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" or black album
    Queensyche's "Operation: Mindcrime"
    Judas Priest's "Screaming for Vengeance"
    Virgin Steele's "Noble Savage"
    Dio's "Holy Diver"
    Green Day's "American Idiot"

FOR BEING A BIT MORE CHILL
    Led Zeppelin's "IV"
    Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours"
    The Doors' "The Doors"
    Rush's "2112" or "Moving Pictures"
    Pink Floyd's "The Wall" or "Dark Side of the Moon"
    Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
    Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising (mostly metal/classical/rock guitar instrumentals - AMAZING stuff!)

FOR HAPPY-CHEERY DANCE STUFF
    Any "best of" or "one-hit wonders" from the 80s ;-)
    Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" (I think that was the album name - his earlier stuff)
    No one pick on me TOO much for this one - there is some great dance music on this one! Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. Nothing wrong with a little throwback! ;-)
  • Oh gads - and of course, QUEEN. Really, anything by Queen. I admit I'm partial to the original Highlander soundtrack, but grab one of their greatest hits - can't go wrong at all.
  • Ok last one. Really. Linkin Parks' Meteora (I think that was the album name). Great mix of hard rock/rap.
  • Oh wow thank you a lot, I love metallica and linkin park, perfect groups, really perfect! Thanks a lot! :)
  • I'm clearly an 80's headbanger, lolol. Which reminds, I forgot Iron Maiden - just inducted into the US Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame! For more rock, you want early Maiden with Paul Dianno singing - Killers was a great album (Prodigal Son, Phantom of the Opera, Killers... so many great songs). For Bruce Dickinson's reign along the lines of more 80s metal, Number of the Beast is the one to beat - every song on there is solid!

But I like an eclectic mix of tunes also, from Ween to Venom, from Sum 41 to Black Sabbath. Glad it might be giving a bit of inspiration!
  • To be honest I listen to everything, including 80's bangers, 90's bangers and new music as well, thank you a lot for your music recomendations! :)
  • Try..Clutch, Corrosion of Conformity, Gnome, Motorhead, Mississippi Bones, The Sword, Mothership, Sasquatch, 1000Mods, Orange Goblin, Fu Manchu, Kyuss...just to name a few
  • Thank you a lot! Now can someone suggest how to find time to listen all of these? :D